Patchouli Organic Essential Oil – 15 ML
Patchouli organic essential oil with the botanical name of Pogostemon Cablin is a popular essential oil, valued for centuries for use in the incense and fragrance industries. Patchouli, 100% pure essential oil, has been used for its musky, earthy scent for hundreds of years. Also, the oil is used in aromatherapy, cosmetics, and medicine. Patchouli oil was traditionally used in Asia to treat hair problems like dandruff and oily scalp and skin irritations like dryness, acne, and eczema.
Fungal infection, parasitic skin infection, ringworm, scabies, mites, scalp infection, problematic skin condition, sores, abscess, cuts, scrapes, insect repellent, insect bites and stings, premenstrual syndrome, depression, moodiness, and irritability.
Primary Benefits of Patchouli Essential Oil
- Anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, natural deodorant.
- Helps with acne, dermatitis, eczema, fatigue, hair care, insect repellent, stress, and insomnia.
- It can help soothe emotional stress and exhaustion and promote ease and relief from dryness and other skin conditions.
Best blends with bergamot, cedarwood, cardamom, cassia, cedarwood, chamomile maroc, clary sage, frankincense, geranium, jasmine, lemon, lemongrass, rose, orange, myrrh, sandalwood, and more.
- 100% pure.
- No Synthetics.
- Ecocert Certified.
- Topically uses.
- Aromatherapy uses.
- Botanical Name: Pogostemon Cablin.
- Sleek Matte Black Bottles to Protect From UV.
- 15 ML Dropper Bottle.
- Ingredients: 100% pure Patchouli essential oil.
- Colour: A golden orange to dark reddish-brown liquid.
- Aroma Strength: Earthy aroma with light fruity notes.
- Patchouli essential oil improves with age.
- Sourced from Rwanda, Africa.
How to Use Patchouli Organic Essential Oil
Add five drops to your aroma oil diffuser of choice, or add 5-10 drops to a warm water bath to ease feelings of anger and anxiety.
Rub 3-5 drops onto your feet, stomach, lower back, and other inflamed areas to soothe inflammation.
Add 5-10 drops to a spray bottle filled with water and spray on your clothes, skin, sheets, or furniture to repel mosquitoes, fleas, ants, lice, moths, and flies.
Start with the lowest suggested number of drops and add according to your preference for all other uses.
It is recommended that oils be kept in a dark glass container to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life.
Warnings & Cautions
- Dilute before use; it may cause skin irritation in some individuals, so a skin test is recommended.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid exposure of applied areas to the sun.
- Avoid use if you have high blood pressure or epilepsy.
- For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.
- For external use only, this is considered toxic if taken internally.
- Do not use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. It may cause an allergic reaction, such as skin rashes, irritation, and dermatitis.
- Important note: We have a ‘No Return’ policy on unsealed organic products as per our compliance with the QAI Organic Certification Program.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases; please consult your doctor for any specific health issues and questions.