Eucalyptus Essential Oil (Globulus ) 100% Pure – 15 ML
Eucalyptus essential oil (Globulus ) premium oil, sometimes named Tasmanian Blue Gum, is one of the essential oils that everyone should have when they first start using essential oils. This therapeutic oil is amazingly effective in so many health issues related to respiratory concerns. It can be applied through the feet, chest, back, and throat (externally) and combined with many other essential oils like peppermint, lemon, and lemongrass; the list goes on. Everyone should have this in their collection.
Respiratory infection, bronchitis, infectious disease, fever, catarrh, sinusitis, fever, muscular aches and pains, rheumatism, arthritis, urinary infection, cystitis, a parasitic infection.
Primary Benefits of Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus essential oil is probably best known for its incredible benefits for respiratory applications, including helping to ease congestion and pressure, colds, flu, fever, and bronchitis. It’s also a great essential oil for massage or topical blends to relieve muscular pain and arthritis.
Best blends with basil linalool, black pepper, chamomile German, cypress, elemi, fragonia, frankincense, geranium, ginger, immortelle, juniper berry, manuka, peppermint, rosemary, tangerine, thyme linalyl, cajeput, cedarwood, lavender, lemon, myrtle, and tea tree.
- No Synthetics.
- Topically uses.
- Aromatherapy uses.
- Botanical Name: Glubulus.
- Colour: Pale Yellow.
- Sleek Matte Black Bottles to Protect From UV.
- 15 ML Dropper Bottle.
- Ingredients: 100% pure Eucalyptus essential oil.
- Sourced from Rwanda, Africa.
How to Use Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Add 4-7 drops to 10 ml carrier oil of your choice, such as sweet almond oil, coconut oil or jojoba career oil and apply to the chest.
Add 4-12 drops to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer and inhale deeply for 5-10 minutes.
Add 5-10 drops to your aroma essential oil diffuser of choice; add additional drops as desired.
Add two drops to 20 ml of your desired carrier oil for massage.
Start with the lowest suggested number of drops for all applications and add according to your preference.
It is recommended that Eucalyptus essential oils be kept in the dark glass container to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life.
Warnings & Cautions
- Dilute before use; it may cause skin irritation in some individuals, so a skin test is recommended.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid exposure of applied areas to the sun.
- Avoid use if you have high blood pressure or epilepsy.
- For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.
- For external use only, this is considered toxic if taken internally.
- Do not use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. It may cause an allergic reaction, such as skin rashes, irritation, and dermatitis.
- Important note: We have a ‘No Return’ policy on unsealed organic products as per our compliance with the QAI Organic Certification Program.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent diseases; please consult your doctor for any specific health issues and questions.